- All horses are required to stall. There are no day fees or tie-outs
- You cannot show from your trailer at the Built Ford Tough Livestock Complex at Expo Square
- Early discount for prepaid stalls is $200 per stall until August 3
- Stalls ordered or paid after August 3 are $225 per stall
- Move-in begins Wednesday, August 24
- NO late departures allowed after 4 am Monday, September 5. Contact Tulsa Reining Classic for any exceptions. Unapproved exceptions will be charged $100 per stall.
- Refunds on stalls will be $15 less than originally charged stall price in order to cover any credit card processing/administrative fees. Refunds will be given until Saturday, August 20
- Use this map of the barns for stalling options
- Request stalls by using the following these links for your payment method:
- Online request and pay by credit card
- Online request and pay by check
- Stalling charts – Contact Alex Johnson at (580) 222-7354 with stalling questions.
Elite Stall Mats
Don’t forget to order your stall mats from Elite Stall Mat Rentals. With more than 20 years of experience, Elite Stall Mat Rentals provides sanitized stall mats and can even disinfect stall walls and spread shavings. Click here to order or call (855) 628-7200.
Fairgrounds Feed & Bedding
Fairgrounds Feed & Bedding, conveniently located in the North end of the Explorer building at Expo Square, is your full-service feed and bedding source for the Tulsa Reining Classic. Exhibitors are encouraged to order bedding in advance by ordering online at fairgroundsfeedandbedding.com.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 376-6016.
Fore Wheeler Golf Cars
Fore Wheeler Golf Car offers golf car rental services to fit exhibitor needs. Call (405) 682-8444 to discuss rental options.
So Cool Fans
Stay cool at this year’s Tulsa Reining Classic with So Cool Fans. Call (910) 690-6677 to order.