Thanks to the recent passage of an extension to the Vision Package for Expo Square in Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Livestock Complex, the already-superb facility will undergo more great improvements! Among the long list of improvements planned for the near future are:
· A NEW barn to be placed on the east side of the Super Duty Barn.
· NEW stalls for the F-150, Super Duty, and NEW Barn.
· Overhead doors installed in the F-150, Expedition, Super Duty and NEW Barn. (This will allow the barns to be enclosed during the late fall and winter and open during spring and summer months.)
· Two covered outdoor arenas
· Covered footing storage
· Fans to be installed in the Explorer, Oklahoma Ford Dealers and Expedition Barns
· Structural improvements, including upgrading the elevator in the Ford Truck Arena to a freight elevator
· Improved gate entrances off of 15th and 21st street
The Global Reining Sport Group offers its sincere gratitude to all who supported and voted for the Vision Package, as well as to the hard-working staff at Expo Square who are always striving to make our exhibitors’ experiences the best they can be!